At Metro Transmission and Automotive we understand the importance of the coolant system in your vehicle. We do all we can to help prevent expensive repair costs for our clients with our cooling system services. If any of the following is true for your vehicle, it may be time to stop in and let our certified experts take a look at the situation.
- It is beyond the recommend life span of your anti-freeze
- You have not had your cooling system flushed out in the past 2 years
- Your vehicle is leaking anti-freeze
- Your vehicle temperature is running high
- Your vehicle has overheated
- Your check engine light, or temperature light comes on
- Your heater is not working properly
- You have old belts or hoses (4 years or older)
If after our technician inspects your vehicle and determines there is a repair or replacement needed, we will walk you through your options. Our goal is to correctly fix the problem the first time, keep you safe while you’re on the road, and provide you with the knowledge needed to make the best decision possible. When it comes to your vehicle’s cooling system, there are 5 main areas where a problem could arise.
- Radiator Cap
- Radiator Hoses
- Water Pump
Our ASE certified technicians are experienced in all areas your vehicle’s cooling system, and we are confident we can resolve the problem the first time with our cooling system services. With over 30 years of experience, we know how to get your vehicle back on the road, and keep it there!