Cooling System Services
Save money with our cooling system services
The cooling system in your vehicle is one of the most important and often overlooked elements of your entire engine. The engine combustion reaches temperatures of over 2000° F, and it is critical for your system to be operating properly to keep your engine from overheating. When your engine overheats, it can cause serious damage to the entire drive train. Over time your anti-freeze will wear down and lose its effectiveness to properly cool your engine. In order to prevent this from happening, it is important to follow the recommendations from both the makers of your anti-freeze, as well as those from your vehicle manufacturer.
An In-depth Look At Our Cooling System Service
At Metro Transmission and Automotive we understand the importance of the coolant system in your vehicle. We do all we can to help prevent expensive repair costs for our clients with our cooling system services. If any of the following is true for your vehicle, it may be time to stop in and let our certified experts take a look at the situation.
- It is beyond the recommend life span of your anti-freeze
- You have not had your cooling system flushed out in the past 2 years
- Your vehicle is leaking anti-freeze
- Your vehicle temperature is running high
- Your vehicle has overheated
- Your check engine light, or temperature light comes on
- Your heater is not working properly
- You have old belts or hoses (4 years or older)
- Radiator Cap
- Radiator Hoses
- Water Pump